Thursday, December 23, 2010

Its the day before Christmas Eve and we are already seeing  ingestion cases of christmas trees, and decorationsand chocolate! Remember if your pet does ingest any of these, do not wait until they become sick. Notify your veterinarian immediately!

We will not be blogging over the holidays, so wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a fabulous 2011!
We will have some very exciting news for the new year, so stay tuned!


The Allandale Veterinary Team

No comments:

Post a Comment